Buon Natale

Post image for Buon Natale
Dear Friends,

I want to thank you all for reading, and especially for sticking with me in what turned out to be an off-kilter year ~ starting with that bizarre kitchen injury last January. I feel like I spent the rest of 2012 trying to catch up but always three steps behind. I hope you’ll forgive my sporadic posting and that we will continue to explore and share our love for Italian home cooking in the New Year.

Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo a tutti! May the New Year bring you happiness, good health and good (Italian) food.

~ Domenica

14 Responses to Buon Natale

1. elisa December 24, 2012 at 3:56 pm #

…….and lots and lots of your recipes throughout the year. Un abbraccio natalizio a te e alla tua famiglia!

• Domenica December 31, 2012 at 1:32 pm #

Grazie Elisa, anche a te. Buon anno!

2. AdriBarr December 24, 2012 at 7:39 pm #

Oh my heavens, no thanks are necessary. The pleasure is entirely mine, and I bet that all your readers feel the same. I always enjoyed your posts, and I look forward to many more. I feel privileged to have gotten to know you, and truly grateful for your kind words of encouragement through the year.

I send my warmest wishes to you and your family for a lovely Christmas holiday and a happy new year.

• Domenica December 31, 2012 at 1:33 pm #

Grazie Adri. A belated thank-you. Hope your Christmas was delicious. Buon anno!

3. Jamie December 25, 2012 at 6:27 am #

Buon Natale e Tanti Auguri, cara amica! Even with your upsets and set backs, you have accomplished so many marvelous things this year and we have been cheering you on as we enjoy your many projects. I, for one, am thrilled that we actually got to meet and spend some time together this past year. And I am looking forward to seeing you again in 2013…. until then, wishing you and your family the brightest and most merry of holiday seasons.

xo
    Jamie

• Domenica December 31, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

Grazie cara Jamie. I hope you had a lovely holiday. All the best in 2013, and hope to see you! xo

4. Laura (Tutti Dolci) December 25, 2012 at 1:07 pm #

Buon Natale, Domenica!

• Domenica December 31, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

Grazie Laura. A belated buon Natale to you too. Hope it was lovely. All the best in the New Year!

5. Betty Ann @Mango_Queen December 25, 2012 at 10:37 pm #

Merry Christmas, Domenica! And all the best for the New Year! Thanks for all the lovely posts you’ve shared!

• Domenica December 31, 2012 at 1:35 pm #

Betty Ann, thank you for your good wishes my friend. Wishing you a healthy and prosperous 2013. Hope we get to see each other again this year. xo

6. janie December 26, 2012 at 10:42 am #

I hope your Christmas was wonderful. Here’s to a new year with more cooking and travels to inspire us in the kitchen.

• Domenica December 31, 2012 at 1:36 pm #

Cheers Janie. I can’t think of a better toast to the New Year than more travels (to Italy) and more (Italian) cooking. Buon Anno!

7. Frank @Memorie di Angelina December 30, 2012 at 10:17 am #

Same to you, Domenica! have a wonderful holiday, and don’t forget to eat your lentils!

• Domenica December 31, 2012 at 1:37 pm #

Will do, Frank. And looking forward to getting together in the New Year. Buon Anno!