Buon Natale

tree lights dog square

Dear friends,

I want to take a moment to thank you for spending the last year with me on this blog. I did not post as often as I would have liked to (I never do) but I enjoyed hearing from you, reading your comments, and sharing our mutual love of Italian home cooking. I hope you’ll be back in 2016 for new recipes, new book projects, travels to Abruzzo and more. Wishing you a peaceful and happy holiday and all good things in the New Year.

Buon Natale e felice Anno Nuovo!

21 Responses to Buon Natale

1. NJ Spice December 24, 2015 at 3:25 pm #

The happiest of holidays to you and your family Domenica, and thanks for all that you share with us!

• Domenica Marchetti December 28, 2015 at 9:35 am #

Thank you for reading and also for my work with the Princeton crowd, Faith! Cheers, D

2. Laura December 24, 2015 at 3:57 pm #

Dear Domenica,
    Thank you for sharing your passion for the fresh, seasonal foods of Italy. You have given me the inspiration to cook as my grandmother did while using the best from what is available at the farmer’s markets. And this Christmas, we will be united around a family table to share Zuppa di Pesce allo Zafferano. It is a wonderful way to celebrate our heritage, the abundance of wonderful food we have to share, and the joy of being together!

• Domenica Marchetti December 28, 2015 at 9:36 am #

Thank you for writing Laura. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed the zuppa ~ one of my favorites. Buon Anno!

3. Mark A. Bauman December 24, 2015 at 4:46 pm #

Buon Natale/Buona Festa e tanti auguri a tutta la vostra famiglia! Mangia e bere bene!

4. tori December 24, 2015 at 7:40 pm #

Buon Natale e bacioni, Domenica.

5. jotsfromasmallapt December 24, 2015 at 9:44 pm #

Grazi! Molto bene.

6. Chiara December 25, 2015 at 3:40 am #

Buon Natale a te e alla tua famiglia Domenica ! All the best !

• Domenica Marchetti December 28, 2015 at 9:40 am #

Grazie cara Chiara. Spero che hai passato un buon Natale, e ti auguro un buon Anno. Abbracci, D

7. Katia December 27, 2015 at 7:59 am #

Auguri di Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo! Grazie per tutto che stai facendo! ???

8. Rosa Jeanne Mayland December 27, 2015 at 2:55 pm #

Happy Holidays, dear!

Rosa

9. jamielifesafeast December 28, 2015 at 11:55 am #

Joyeux fêtes et une très bonne année! You always inspire me, make me smile, and make me work a bit harder. You have been a great friend and I am so happy to have you in my life. Wishing you and your family an excellent holiday season and a happy, peaceful, abundant New Year!

10. Adri Barr Crocetti December 30, 2015 at 7:36 pm #

Dear Domenica,

I hope you and your family had a joyous Christmas. Bart joins me in wishing you a wonderfully successful 2016. This New Year’s Eve let’s toast ourselves and our blogs “Dear Friends, let us charge our glasses, be upstanding, and drink a toast to blogging friends far and near.” Lots of love to you, Adri.

11. sippitysup December 31, 2015 at 1:22 pm #

It’s been a delicious year. Thanks GREG

12. rozpaige December 31, 2015 at 1:27 pm #

I hope that you too, had a most beautiful and buon Natale, Domenica! I love your blog and all of your cookbooks and look forward to more deliciousness from you (and gorgeous photos too!) in 2016. I wish you many blessings for the coming new year. Lifting my glass of champagne up to you! Baci, Roz

13. cristina December 31, 2015 at 5:06 pm #

Hope you’ve been enjoying the holiday season! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely blog, always enjoy reading it and your features both here and in publications (enjoyed the Dec/Jan Fine Cooking features on Classic Italian Cookies!). Looking forward to your new book in 2016 – Happy New Year to you and your family!

14. Marilena @ marilenaskitchen.com December 31, 2015 at 9:48 pm #

Happy New Year Domenica!
    Look forward to getting together in the new year!